So, for this particular ODOP, I was again focussing on Valkyria’s upper. Primarily, I wanted to get the basework for the corset completed, so that I could see what it looked like under the jacket.
I opted for a single pattern this time, as I have never made a corset before and I wanted to follow the instructions through properly. Using the same drill and lining fabric as the jacket, I managed to complete the corset’s main structure. All that’s left now, is to get some buckles and finish off the tabs that go across the front of the corset. I am not 100% convinced that I have got the sizing right, but I hope to make do.
As you can see from the image above, I have also been looking into accessorising both the jacket, and Valkyria as a whole. The Anguistralobe pendant is a particular favourite of mine from Alchemy Gothic, a skull and crossbones medal hails from Curious Fashion, and the chainmaille shoulder pieces are made by myself, with oddbits added on for a more mish-mashed apocalyptic look.